Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge #170

Good Morning!!

Today I've got another card to share with you!! The challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room was to use the colors pink, blue, white (or cream) and flowers.  This was the photo they displayed for inspiration!!

Doesn't it look absolutely delicious!! So this is what I came up with!! I originally wanted to do a cupcake card but changed my mind at the last minute. So anyways, here's my card:


Supplies used in this card:

Paper- October Afternoon, My Minds Eye, Little Yellow Bicycle, Bazzill
Chipboard- Cosmo Cricut
Call Me card- October Afternoon
brad- Tim Holtz 

1 comment:

  1. Super adorable card!! I love it!! That little apron is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin