Saturday, June 15, 2013

"Welcome"

Good Afternoon!!!
WOWie....having a blast over here at the Hobby Hideaway for a scrapbooking retreat!!

Okay, so the challenge over at CardzTV this week is to make a project with something that you'd put in a jar.  Unfortunately I didn't have the fabulous new stamp Mary created so I cut out a jar using the Everyday Cards Cartridge and filled it with flowers!! It's a little hard to see in the photo but my leaves are actually glued to a real twig...to give it that "extra touch"!! I did use the new "Oh Baby" stamp set Mary created!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Super job making a jar without having Mary's wonderful Love in a Jar stamp set, but still used another of her stamps for the sentiment. Well Done! Thanks for playing along at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty. Love the flowers. Thanks for joining us this week at CTVS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, gr8t job! THanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin