Thursday, June 6, 2013

Paper Playtime Challenge #11

Good morning fellow crafters!!

This morning I have another card to share with you! I found this challenge blog Paper Playtime through my aunt over at My Sister's Scrapper and figured I would play along. I really needed a wedding card for a friend who is getting married next month and figured this would be a perfect challenge!! Ribbons and weddings just go together!! 


I used this gorgeous coral rose ribbon and underneath is a large satin ribbon I gathered.

And here is the inside. My new favorite thing right now is making these little banners!! You will see a lot in the upcoming posts!! ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin