Monday, June 24, 2013

Challenge Me Monday #165 and EXCITING NEWS!!!

Hello all!! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!! I know I did!! I'm SUPER EXCITED to share with you all that I made the design team over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge!! I am so overjoyed and am so honored to be apart of this team!!! :)


Okay, so this weeks challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge was to create a project using a frame.  Heres the card I came up with!! I was in need of a bridal shower card so I thought using the Forever Young cartridge was perfect. The silhouette and the frame in the background were both cut using this cartridge!! I even got my sewing machine out and sewed around the background edge!! 


Thanks for stopping by!!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jackie !! Welcome to FCCB, looking forward to getting to know you on the DT and seeing more of your beautiful creations !! xhugsx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! on being picked for the Design Team at FCCB. Looking forward to working with you, can't wait to see what you create. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo ! Congrats!! Love your card! It's gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! welcome aboard.

    Dt member Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. So need to remember to use this cart more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and congrats!! You're going to love it!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jackie! Hi Amy! I am also a new DT member from Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog (I'm super excited too!) and I wanted to pop over to say hello and introduce myself. I am sooooooo impressed that you have a frame project done and can i tell you - its gorgeous! I'm now a follower of your awesome blog and I am looking forward to crafting with you!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to the FCCB DT, Jackie! Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing your wonderful creations.

    Ro Donner
    FCCB DT Member
    http://rodonner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jackie! LOVE it. Can't wait to know you as a fellow FCCB DT! Remind me sometime to share a "getting lost in Spokane" story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the DT, I have loved it and I'm sure you will too! Love your card, I just got the Forever Young cart and need to play around with it a bunch more. So many options! Looking forward to getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, this card is gorgeous! So stylish. Looking forward to seing more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card. Welcome to the FCCB dt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin