Sunday, June 9, 2013

...Just Because

Hello fellow crafters!! Today I have a card to share with you. For those of you who know me, know that I can't scrap flat!! Ever!! It's probably one of the hardest things for me, and it goes with my cards too!! I usually always have to add an extra stamp to even mail my cards!!
So anyways, I came across this blog called Cas-ual Fridays the other day that challenges....**drum roll**....clean and simple!!! Eek!!! Totally not me, right!! Well I'm always up for a good challenge and with this being super hard I just had to play along!! And let me tell you...it in fact was HARD!! I love to pump up those embellishments, bring out the foam tape and go to town!! I probably sat at my table for over an hour just figuring out how to do this "clean and simple"!! Haha

So after much thought this is what I came up with!! Yes...I did kinda cheat and grabbed my foam tape for some dimension (I'm telling you...chunky scrapping is an obsession)!! So their challenge for this week was to use banners!!


Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. I love how the sun and cloud reach off the card! Love these colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Jackie! I love the texture on that cloud. Thank you for sharing it with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad they you found our challenge blog. This is a fabulous CAS card. I love the texture. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin