Friday, June 7, 2013

A Couple Card Challenges

Good Morning!!

This morning I have a couple more cards I would like to share with you all!! This week has been super fun, getting to craft and all!! I've got lots more projects to share with you...and next weekend I will have even more as I will be going on an amazing scrapbook retreat!! I am in much need of a "Mommy vacation"!! 

Okay, onto my cards!! The first one I want to share is a cute little robot birthday card!! I must say, he turned out pretty cute!! This card I created using the challenge over at Kraze of MJ. You were to use bakers twine....one of my many favorite products!!


Supplies used for this card:
Paper- Crate Paper, My Minds Eye, Recollections
Cricut Cartridges- Boys Will Be Boys, Simply Charmed, George and Basic Shapes
Stamp- Fiskars
Other- bakers twine, Cuttlebug embossing folder


And for the second card....
I created this Father's Day card for my Dad following the challenge over at My Craft Spot. Mustaches are in right now and I just could resist!! 


And here is the inside...


Supplies used for this card:
Paper- My Minds Eye, Recollections
Cricut Cartridges- Paper Dolls, George and Basic Shapes
Letters- American Crafts
Stamp- Studio G
Other- Cuttlebug embossing folder


Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a fabulous scrappy weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. So cute!! I love this trend. Have a fabulous weekend and thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are BOTH so darling!!! LOVE that sweet robot with the balloon! And the speech bubbles are perfect! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both very fun cards. Love the robot and his balloon. Very fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cool cards! The robot is too cute and I love how you added the mini mustache on the inside of the card! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin