Thursday, June 6, 2013

Paper Secrets Card Challenge

Okay, I normally don't post twice in one day but I was in dire need of an "blank" card and came across this new card sketch blog called Paper Secrets!! I am a TOTAL sucker for sketches so had to play along!! The have lots of fun challenges and even a store filled with all sorts of goodies!! Make sure you check them out!!

Okay, so here is the card I came up with!! I used the Moments paper collection from My Mind's Eye. The chair was cut out with the Sentimental Cricut cartridge. The image behind it is the mini baroque die from Tim Holtz. I also used Fiskars and Studio112 stamps to complete this card!!

And of course, I always have to complete the inside with a little color....

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin