Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sketches! #45

Good morning everyone!! HOpe you all are having a great start of the day! Just wanted to share with you my #45 skecth from Sketches! {by tamara}!! I just LOVED this one!! It was soooo much fun to play with! Make sure you go check out all the other wonderful cards by the team here! Make sure you leave a link so we all can see your creation!! :)


Inside:



**I will be MIA for next couple days (till Tuesday)!! Hooray! We will be on vacation! I'll be back on Tuesday with lots to share with you! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome card Jackie! I love all the stitching and the colors and all the detail with the inside too! Great work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card Jackie! I love all the stitching and the colors and all the detail with the inside too! Great work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, I LOVE what you did with this week's sketch - I am lovin' all those fabulous flowers and the yummy colors you used! Wonderful stitching too! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely~! I'm going to be fairly MIA myself...it's my birthday and I've got family in town. Coolness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie, I saw your card on Tamara's blog and had to come over to your blog to tell you how much I LOVE your card! It is fabulous! I just love the flower circles down the side and the big flower behind the greeting. Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. your creations are beautiful as always Jaqui...Have a lovely holiday:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jackie! I love what you did with this weeks sketch! It's so colorful and fun! Absolutely fabulous!
    Hope you have fun on your vaca!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG Jackie this card is absolutely GORGEOUS and I love the inside as well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin