Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy NSD Eve!!!

I'm so excited about this weekend!! I'm going to be cropping with my Mom...and don't forget all the sales!! I hope you all have something fun planned too!!

So...here is one last creation for the week!! I'm going to be participating in LOTS of onlines crops and challenges tomorrow so might not have the time to post...but I'll try! Otherwise, I will have lots to post on Sunday!!! :)

This is an altered flower case...you know the cases the Heidi Swapp flowers come in when you buy a pack! I filled it up with skittles!! I even incorporated the Paper Popsicles NSD Warm-Up crops Friday challenge!! Thanks for looking!!


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!
Hugs,
Jackie

1 comment:

  1. CUTE scrappy goodness over here Jackie! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin