Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fuzzy Wuzzy...

As some of you already know, we have been actively looking for another kitten to join the family! Last week we were all disappointed when another family was chosen over ours to recieve a kitten...but still continued to look! After some thought we decided to wait a couple weeks until we get back from vacation...well at least "I" thought we were...Monday night my hubby fell in love and brought her home!! Meet Marlee! He was "so" head over heels for her that he already has a kitten-sitter ready to go! How silly is that!! haha...so here's our newest addition!



And of course I can't leave without posting a couple cards!! The second one holds a giftcard!

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh sweet kitty photo's! But I just love both of your cards! You do such amazing work! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what a cute kitten. Cards are too!!! Have fun with that little furball!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin