Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Altered Magnet & A HOT DEAL!!!

I recieved a circle magnet in the mail the other day and was about to throw it away...when I felt a little light bulb flash above my head!! haha Anyways so instead of trashing it this is what I made! This is a picture of me when I was little! Hey, no laughing!!! lol It was really easy and would make a perfect gift!!


Thanks for looking...make sure you stop by again tomorrow! I am working on altering a Starbucks frappacino bottle!! So come take a peek!

**Oh and for all of you who LOVE a bargain...Paper Popsicles has a new clearance section!!! Make sure you stop in and see all the yummy things she's already put in there!! Hot Deals!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. aww, you were very cute Jackie...what happened??? lol
    j/k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin