Monday, February 11, 2008

Our Newest Addition


Last month we adopted a new friend from our local animal shelter! She has been a wonderful addition to our family! She fits right it! We weren't going to rule out any dog unless it was good with children. After a couple weeks of looking we came across Mona. She wasn't very appealing in the shelter. I stood back and watched the way she reacted with all the people. No one gave her a chance! She was so sad, everyone just passed her by! There was just something about her, so I took her for a walk! She was a total different dog! It was night and day! My hubbie came home for lunch and went to the shelter to take her for another walk...and at that instance I knew she was the one for us! Not only do I have a great companion for my family, but I have someone else to scrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin