Sunday, February 10, 2008

Getting Started!


Well, here's to my first post! Hooray!
So lets get started! I have been actively trying to get my projects published and thought this would help out a little. Who knows? Maybe just getting to see my work online is good enough! I love to scrapbook! Like my "About Me" section says...it's right next to spending time with my family! It is my favorite thing to do when I am trying to relax, or just have some "me time"! I made this little album a couple months ago to inspire me when I am feeling down! The quotes in the book are very powerful! Here's one of my favorites: "Don't let anyone steal your dreams, follow your heart no matter what" -Jack Canfield

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin