Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Shabby Tea Room Challenge #173

Hello all!!!

I hope you are having a great week so far!! It has been HOT HOT HOT here and I am LOVING IT!! Summer is my favorite season!! The kids and I are usually outside all day and then we go down to the river when my husband gets home from work!! A perfect day!!

Okay, now that I'm done blabbing I will get onto my card!! First, let me say...this was a HUGE challenge for me!! These are so not my colors I normally scrap so I really struggled putting this card together!! But alas, here is my take on the challenge over at The Shabby Tea Room!!


And here is the inspiration photo


Thanks for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. WoW!! It was worth the struggle Jackie!!! I love the way you worked the colors and the birdcage, feather, chain and bouquet are fab!! So glad you joined us at TSTR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! What gorgeous colors and love how you've used the birdcage and other embells. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful card! LOVE that feather in the mix there. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin