Thursday, July 4, 2013

Oh So Lovely....

In case you missed the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge "Red, White & Blue Crawl", it's not too late to participate!!! Click {HERE} to start crawling!!!

Before I share my card with you all I want to take a few moments to thank everyone who has served or is currently serving!! Thank you for making the ultimate sacrifice!! Happy 4th everyone!! Stay safe!!


Today I have another card to share with you!! I spent a couple hours today creating a TON of handmade flowers!! I had so much fun making these!! I used the American Crafts "Dear Lizzy" to create this card (along with the flowers)!! Love how they turned out!! I have a ton more all cut out and waiting to be out together!!




Thanks for stopping by!!



1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin