Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenges #6 thru #12 "I FINISHED"

HOly Moly!!! I got them all finished!! All the 12 challenges over at My Pink Stamper!! Can you believe that!! It was so much fun!! I ended up leaving the layout last...it's been FOREVER since I've scrapped a layout!! Funny thing...I ended up dreaming up my layout last night!! lol My Auntie Ginger, Mom and I had so much fun scrapping this weekend (and we are still going)...we literally "Cropped til we dropped"!!! Passed out at 1am just to wake up and get back to where we left off!! So much fun!

Okay...so here's the run down of the challenges I finished up last night! Oh, and I apologize for the "not so great" photos...I'm scrapping at my Mom's and didn't bring my laptop to edit them! Awww!!

#6 Incorporate a tag into your project! So I decided to make a super grunged up tag to put on the front of a card!! LOVE how it turned out!! Lots of distress ink and glimmer mist on this one!! Even crackled inside the Tim Holtz book plate!!




#7 Make a Scrapbook Layout!! I LOVE how this turned out!! I actually made it to hang in my scrappy room! This line of paper from K&Co is plastered all over my walls in my room! I absolutely love all the bright vintage colors!! Just need to add my photo from this weekend!!




#8 Make a summer theme project! Again...another card! It's pretty simple...I actually struggled with this one! Not exactly sure why!



#9 Use Glitz, Glam and Glitter!! Talk about easy for me, I LOVE to glam it up!! This card is super 3D with tons of fabulous girly chipboard pieces!! There's a cocktail drink, purse, shoe, NY landscape, feathers, glitter....and lots of GLAM!!! lol




#10 Make a project with a pet on it! Had to go girly on this one!! Made it for my adorable little niece's birthday next month!! The kitty is sitting on a diamond plate embossed pillow! I also wrapped a circle with twine for a little ball of yarn!




#11 Use Pink, Green and Black!! One of my favorite color combos!! OMG...and look!! I made something other than a card! I'm sure this bookmark with never see the inside of a book but it was so much to make!!




#12 Make a kid's theme project!! Okay...I'm totally in love with making these pinwheels! Got a little carried away with them on this card! But no worries...it's for a little birthday boy who's party we are going to this next weekend!!






WHEW!!! I can't believe I got al of those done!! It was so much fun!! Thank you My Pink Stamper for the FABULOUSLY fun weekend!!!! And thank you for stopping by my blog...please come back again to visit!!



4 comments:

  1. Your work is BEAUTIFUL! I would like to know what cart. u used for pinwheels? thanx mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary! I actually made those pinwheels by hand!!
    Let me know if you need instructions on how to make them! I will gladly post them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL job on all your entries!! Love the pinwheels and the ticket card!!! Great job! I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, Awesome Awesome! So much cuteness in one spot! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin