Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenges #4 and #5

I'm on a roll ladies!!!

Here's my card (yes...I know!! I'm a HUGE card lover) for challenge four which was to create a project with a Mother's Day theme!! So here's what I came up with!! I used the fabulous Tim Holtz fence die and GlimmerMist it along with some alcohol and distress ink!! The sentiment says "May your day be as....Bright as a Flower".



And last is my 3D project for challenge five! I ended up making a stair step card (love to make these)!! It was a blast!! Here's the scoring dimension for those of you who've never made one of these! I used a piece of 4" x 10.5" cardstock. Score at 1.25, 2.5, 4.25, 6 & 8.25
HOpe you like it!! The picture doesn't show the 3D very well...sorry!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin