Thursday, May 19, 2011

Cupcake Cutie

Good morning to you all! I really hope you all are having a wonderful day so far!

I wanted to share with you some projects I created and posted under a different blog I was trying to start up...long story short, it didn't work out! Starting up a new blog is very time consuming!! So...I will be slowing posting those projects on this one to share with you all (sorry to those who've already seen them)!!

Here is a couple cards I created for some wonderful ladies who helped me in a time of need!
I used to super cute "Simply Charmed" Cricut cartridge for both the cupcake and pie...aren't they just too cute!!

So here's the Cupcake card. I made a pocket on the inside to house three tags and a super cute hand mixer from Cosmo Cricket.





And then this card is an easel card...they are so much fun to make and unbelievably easy!! So thank you Auntie Ginger for showing me how to make this!!






I hope you enjoyed them and thanks so much for visiting me on this wonderful morning!
Have a fabulous day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin