Monday, March 23, 2009

"MONSTERIFIC"

This week at Card-a-licious the challenge is to use a circle, star and some sort of stitching!!

For some reason I always seem to have a hard time working with stars...and I have no clue why!! So after re-sizing my star a thousand times (okay...maybe it was just a couple times) I finally decided to put a little one on the card!! I absolutely LOVE this new monster paper by Daisy Bucket....it's so darn cute!! And me, a mother of two boys, I HAD to have it!!

Anyways, back to my card!! Here is what I came up with for this weeks challenge!!
The inside of the card has "Birthday"!!





Thanks for looking!!
Oh, and make sure you visit back later!!
I'll be posting a craft apron I made yesterday!!
Wait till you see the gigantic flower on it...what can I say, I'm obsessed with flowers!!! hehe

2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin