Monday, March 23, 2009

4 hours...14 mintues...and some seconds

till my husband comes home and realizes that I've been "crafting" instead of cleaning and doing the laundry!!
Hey, I can't help it!! When I get inspired I try to write down my thoughts, but my scrapping supplies was already out, so why not just make it instead!! lol
4 hours, 14 minutes and some seconds should be plenty of time to get the house tidied up, right?? Maybe I should put away my supplies first before I get into more trouble!!

Anyways, this is one of the things I created while "inspired"!!
The ribbon was my inspiration for this one....so that's where I started!!
Here's what I came up with for the sketch over at 2 Sketches 4 You:





Oh, and here is the craft apron I promised to show you all!!
I made this yesterday...it was a rather boring day!! Yucky rainy and nothing to do!! The boys were napping and hubby was watching a rather gruesome movie so I decided to treat myself with a trip to the craft store!! Okay....I admit it, that was a lie!! hehe My hubby was getting annoyed by me "moping" around the tv and told me to go...he even handed me some money!! Hey, sometimes good things come from moping...lol
I've been wanting to make myself one of these aprons for sometime now, but just never found the "perfect" fabric. That was until yesterday!! I LOVE the bright colors....and of course the gigantic flower!!





And yes Ginger...I will be wearing this when I teach the class!!! ;)



29 comments:

  1. Jackie the apron is fabulous! The colors are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this, I WANT ONE!! SO cute Jackie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, that apron is FANTASTIC! You definitely should make these and sell these if you're not already doing so!! How cute! Wow, the fabric is perfect! Love your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To heck with the house cleaing....make some more of those aprons!! And cards too! Girl, the card and the apron are fantabulous!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie you are sooooo talented!!!
    Your Apron is amazing and your scrapbooking is amazing!!! you are inpressive!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That apron is HOT!!!! I would love one of those!!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG super cute!! Your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love the new look to your blog and that apron, awwww!
    Thanks for playing!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  8. The card is awesome but WOW, the apron is AMAZING!!! I've been wanting to make one but too chicken too. I LOVE yours and how colorful it is. AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!!! That apron is too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that apron ROCKS! I adore the flower on the side! Maybe I should mop more often...thanks for the tip :) LOL

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today...it was fun checking out yours!

    Hugs,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  11. The card is cute and the apron is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing card and what a funky & cool apron. I want one of these ;) I think I have to get my granny to make one too :) Have a nice day. Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is beautiful! I really like the black with the bright colors! And the apron....WOW! I want one! You should make some and sell them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the card...the colors just pop & your aprong is so dang pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I ♥ both the card and that apron totally ROCKS!
    ♥Dawn♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG Jackie that apron is gorgeous & so fun! You need to sell those in your Etsy store.

    Love the card too, that ribbon is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. omg sooo cute ( the card and the apron)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab card!!! Love the apron too!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Waw fab stuff you have! Love the craft apron! Hugs, Moni

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW, your card is so stunning!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute card! I love the bright colors and totally LOVE that apron!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love your way with colours and sense of style, everything you create is very individual and absolutely yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card is beautiful, Jackie! And your apron is absolutely adorable! I love the bright colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your card is beautiful!
    Gr Trudy

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wowza on your card and OMG, that apron is a-stinkin-a-dorable!! I can't wait for you to fill your etsy shop up with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your card... and that apron is AMAZING! Oh my gosh! I love love LOVE it! What fun fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a great apron, love the colors.
    Your card looks good too.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin