Saturday, March 7, 2009

Gettin' thrifty...

I really love how this card turned out!!
There are lots of "scraps" on this card....
the corrugated paper was from an unused box,
the green ribbon was a tiny little 4 inch scrap
that I kept...why? I'm not really sure, but it
worked!!
And of course the stick I found in my scrappy room
from a project I did WAY back in October...what can
I say?? I'm a collecter!!
Oh, and my favorite....the little black ruler sticker
is actually not "really" a sticker!! It was on the
edge of my letter sticker packaging.....so I cut it
out and used it!!





**I've had a couple questions about how I get my
corrugated paper so perfect....."actually" if you look
at it really closely, it's NOT perfect!! When you peel
off the top layer of a box one side will come off a little
easier then the other....so you might just have to test
it out!! If it's being really really stubborn I will use
my Cricut spatula to help peel it off!! But I personally
like to leave little "scragglys"....it looks really fun
after painted or inked!! I'll be posting a mini-album that
I created using a "Top Ramen" box as the base....so be on
the look out!!

5 comments:

  1. That is an Awesome looking card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness.....I LOVE this card! The corrugated cardboard looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this scrap card, I like you don't know why I hold on to little scraps but I do.... You never know when they will come in handy and every once in awhile I go thru and toss things, its rare....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin