Thursday, December 4, 2008

So Neglected!!!

OMG...I am so sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER!!
My son was really sick and then I got sick and then Thanksgiving and then............

But I'm back and I promise I will update regularly!!!
Well, can you believe it's almost Christmas??
My sister is coming (from Vegas) next week...we all are super excited!! So this year we are going to celebrate Christmas next Saturday!! I can't wait to see her!! Here are a couple things I made for her!!







I decided to only use 4 of the 5 tags for this album...so with the leftover one this is what I made!! I glued a magnet to the back...you know, the ones that are on the front of the phonebooks!! ;)



2 comments:

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin