Thursday, December 11, 2008

BLISS, FUN mini album

So as you can see I've been really busy creating for my store!!
I've had some really nice orders outside of Etsy, so that's been GREAT!!
I thought I would share my newest creation with you all!!

This mini scrapbook album measures 6.75X6 and includes 10 pages (using fabulous Basic Grey papers) and photomats for those "fun" pictures!!! It has LOTS of flowers and bright colors throughout the entire album!!

You can find more about this album here!!








**If you see something you like but maybe it's not the right color, let me know and I can see what I can do!! I LOVE doing custom orders!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin