Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tag!!!! and lots of info

Well, I've been tagged by a wonderful, and super talented gal, Marcee for being a Cool Chick!!! Thanks girl!!! Make sure you check out Marcee's blog...it is very beautiful and full of inspiration!!!

The Rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.


So, here are the 6 random things about me:
1. I used to play the trombone
2. I've died my hair every color possible!!
3. I LOVE wearing heels!!!
4. I have a kitten named Mr. Wall-E Gator (my son's named him)
5. I wear a size 6 shoe
6. I hate eating leftovers

The six people I tag are: Lynda, Tricia, Nevis, Joanne, Ching, Melissa
I tagged these fabulous ladies because they are....well, COOL CHICKS!!



Oh...I have some exciting news!!! Paper Popsicles is searching for the next Guest Designer for the months of....okay, get this....January AND February!! Yep, that's right, they are looking for a Guest Designer for a two months!!!
This is a totally exciting opportunity!!!

Here are the requirements:

You must be an active member of our message board.
You must have an album within our gallery that showcases some of your work.
You must be able to commit to the team for the specific two months; being able to complete your projects on time. (you would receive materials to work in December and January)

To be considered please submit the following via email to Paperpopsicles@gmail.com

Your current favorite layout and card.
A short bio about yourself (including a lit of any other design teams you may be on at this time).
A short paragraph about why you would like to be a part of the Paper Popsicles team as a guest designer and what you think you could bring to the team during your term..
A link to your blog if you have one.

The deadline to apply for the January/February 2009 guest designer position will be November 22, 2008 at midnight. The selected individual will be contacted after this date and announced on the message board once the position has been accepted.



AND....one last thing!!!
Don't forget about the Handmade Holiday Crop over at Paper Popsicles this weekend!!! The fun starts Friday night...hope to see you there!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin