Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sneak Peek!!!

So...are you all ready for the Paper Popsicles Handmade Holiday Crop??? I am!!! Feel free to use this blinkie too!!!




And to get you even more excited, I'll give you a couple sneak peeks and some supplies hints!!!




Okay...so I'm sure you guessed that they are acrylic albums!! You're right, they are!! You can get a REALLY great deal on them in the Paper Popsicles store here!!!

The first album is made from the amazing Sassafras "Hog Heaven" line!! And the second album is made using the beautiful Pink Paislee "Tinsel Town" Christmas line!! And of course...don't forget to stock up on all of the delicious Kaiser Crafts rhinestone, pearls, and droplets!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin