Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Time Flys...

Wow!! I can't believe how fast the days are going by!! What happened to the summer?? August is in a couple days and then schools starts up!!

I could have sworn that I posted something earlier, but maybe I was dreaming!! So here goes again! Here are the two cards that I made for the 2 Sketches 4 You Design Team call!! Two more fabulous sketches done by those amazing girls!! Congrats to the new team!!! I can't wait to see all the beautiful cards you will be sharing with us!!


3 comments:

  1. Cute cards, as always. That first one looks a bit like Tamara's sketch this week :)

    That would be awesome if you sent me some butterflies! :) Did you just want me to email you my address?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are `Beautiful` Jackie:)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin