Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Friendship cards

Here are the two cards I made for the Paper Crafts Magazine Gallery Idol contest!! I didn't get chosen...there were so many beautiful cards, but I had a blast entering!! I'm always up for a challenge...especially if it's a card challenge!! Oh...and I do have a toot from that magazine!! One of my cards was picked up yesterday and will be in there January/February 2009 issue!! That totally made my day!! So make sure you take a peek with the mag comes out!! :)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your magazine appearance!! Your work is always GREAT!! Happy late birthday too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the Jan. issue! You do such beautiful work, I would think they'd be lining up to publish your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jackie, Im curious about your yellow brads in your flowers. Do you put flocking on plan brads to make them that way or buy them like that? I like the way those look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin