Friday, April 20, 2012

Barbie Birthday Card

Hello everyone!!

Today I want to share with you a birhday card I made for my Mom!! I really enjoy making easel style cards!! They are so easy and great for displaying!!
I had just finished making a hot pink and black Rock n Roll Barbie mini album (I know...I should have taken pictures but it needed to go in the mail immediately!!)...anyways that album was the inspiration for this card!! I used the Forever ayoung Cricut cartridge to cut out "Barbie". Added some glossy accents to the image and Voila! :) Hope youve enjoyed this card...if you have any questions please ask away!!! Happy Crafting!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin