Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Altered Clipboard

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday!!
Today I would like to share an altered clipboard I created for a swap I have participated in over at Life On The Scrapbeach!! I have never altered one before...and I have to admit, it was a total blast!! I definitely need to do thia again!! Anyways, the theme for the swap was Vintage Garden and we had to incorporate 7 specific items on the clipboard (vintage image, butterfly, ladybug, bird, sentiment, stickpen, and 2 handmade flowers). I really like how it turned out and I hope my swap partner enjoys it!!








Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin