Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Card-a-licious 3

WOW...I'm so sorry I havent' updated in FOREVER!!!
Time just flew by this week!! We had a couple set backs with DH...but the doctors were able to get it recorded through his heart moniter so that was good!!

Anyways,
this week at
Card-a-licious you had to make a shaped card...BUt it couldn't be the traditioal square or rectangle!! So here's the card I make!!



Make sure you check out the DT's card too....WOW!!! Let me just tell you, they are FABULOUS!!!! I hope you play along with us this week!!

3 comments:

  1. Love this! Great colors and yummy ribbon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jackie,
    I wanted to stop by to see if you are interested in applying for the card designer over at Treasured Scrapbooking or pass the word on to your card making friends! Leslie is looking for a good card designer for her card kit each month. Here is the information: http://treasuredscrapbooking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16192

    thanks so much,
    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin