Monday, January 6, 2014

FCCB #192 Use a Sentiment BLOG CRAWL

Happy Monday. It's time for another Fantabulous Cricut challenge.



Challenge #192 Use a Sentiment

This Weeks Sponsor

Scrappy Mom's Stamps

Photobucket
 
Winner will select a stamp set of their choice.

~New Design Team Announcement~

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday and that Santa left you all some crafty love in your stockings! We are very excited to announce our new design team members.  To celebrate we are having a blog crawl, which is FCCB's version of a blog hop.
 
 
If you get  lost along the way, the lineup is listed below. Once you've done the crawl, make a project using a sentiment.

Emily Mollie's Blog 
Jackie Luv 2 Scrapp
Elizabeth Unik by Yes
 

Here is my project:

 
I used the Create-A-Critter cartridge to this card!!  I just couldn't resist this adorable little whale!!  Isn't he just too cute!! Thanks for stopping by!! 
 
Jackie
 

14 comments:

  1. This is just sooo cute! Love the whale :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a very happy new year ! And this card is adorable, I love the little whale !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and really like how the sentiment cut out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card Jackie! Create a Critter is one of my all time fave carts, gotta create more with it ;)
    TFS!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMgoodness, what an adorable, FUN card! I love the big word balloon for the sentiment--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! I forgot about that whale... must use it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! I love that whale image!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Came back and like the whale. Create A Critter is a wonderful cartridge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  9. This whale is super cute! I love this cartridge! Looking forward to working with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your whale is adorable! I just love the create a critter cart. One of my fav's! Super cute design!TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin