Monday, September 23, 2013

FCCB #179 Going Places

Good morning everyone!!

I've got a super fun card to share with you today!! Our challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge was "going places".  I absolutely LOVE this cruise ship from the Pack Your Bags cartridge and just built my card around that image.  I used the side step card as my base....it's one of my favorites at the moment!! 





Okay, so I know I am SUPER LATE posting the winner for my ribbon pack for the Vinyl Hop!!! So sorry!! So without further ado....

The winner is....


JANIS !!!!!

Please email me your contact info so I can get your prize out!!
Luv2scrappp @ yahoo.com 


5 comments:

  1. Wow, this turned out super cool! Love side step cards, especially when they turn out like this-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jackie, I really like how you created all the dimension with the layers of waves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your card! I love the side step, I need to give it a try! The cruise ship is so fun and the waves look awesome! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card! Love the multi-dimensional effect that you got with the step card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin