Monday, August 5, 2013

FCCB Make A Splash #172

Good morning!! I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend!!

Today's challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge is to "Make a Splash"!! Make a project with a beach, pool or water theme!! How fun, right!!

Our sponser for this week was The Paper Nest!! They provided us with some super adorable digital stamps!! They were lots of fun to play with!! So here's a HUGE THANK YOU to The Paper Nest!!!

So for my card I used 3 cartridges....George and basic Shapes, Mothers Day Bouquet and Lifes a Beach. I don't have any Copic markers (I know, shocking...but I'm way too afraid I will get addicted, haha) so I used some color pencils!! It was fun to color this little beauty in!!




Thanks for stopping by and I hope you join us with this challenge!!

6 comments:

  1. Loving the anchor around her. Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card !! You did a great job with the image also !!

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That giant anchor is awesome and love the coloring!
    Scrappy hugs, Connie FCCB DT
    http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love the sketch and the flowers are perfect for "girlying up" the anchor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Your mermaid looks terrific and I really like the flowers on the anchor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card, I really like the coloring of your image!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin