I hope you are all ready to learn how to make these fabulous flowers!!
Like I said before, they are super easy and really fast!!
You will need:
*Cuttlebug and folder of your choice
Yep, that's it!!
So, let's get started!!
1. Draw a spiral circle on your cardstock. I've used a sharpie so you all can see what I've drawn...please use a pencil so you can erase the lines. I have also marked a X where the Zot/GlueDot is to go for later.
2. Cut out the spiral and erase your pencil lines.
3. Run your spiral through the Cuttlebug. I've used Coredination Cardstock...so I've sanded my paper to give it a fun look.
4. Start rolling the outer part of your spiral all the way towards the middle like shown in the photo below.
5. Release the rose when you are all the way to the end to loosen it up a bit. This will give it a more relaxed look. Then Zot/Glue Dot it down to the bottom where I have marked with an X.
Told you it was super easy!!
You can create different size roses by making the spiral circle larger or smaller.
Hope you all enjoyed learning how to create these!!
If you have any questions please feel free to ask!! :)