Thursday, August 27, 2009

A New Look....

No, I'm not talking about my blog!! lol
Over the past couple days I've been working hard on a "new look" for my photos!! I'm NOT a photographer, so taking photos of my projects have not been easy!! The lighting has never been right, the backgrounds have been horrible...I just flat out don't have the slightest clue on what to do!! But after doing some research and the help of my scrappy friends I'm hoping that will all change!! I've been busy trying out new things with my camera throughout the house!! Where is the best lighting at certain times of day, what is the best color background, and most of all...a little "staging"!! I played around with this particular card for quite awhile, but in the end was very happy with the results!! Hopefully my upcoming cards will also look nice!! lol






1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin