Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired #38

Okay, so in case you haven't seen on the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog I was asked to join the design team!! I was super excited and couldn't pass up this amazing opportunity!!

So for the ENTIRE month of July we will be featuring all the new folders that are being released!! So make sure you stop by all and join in all the fun!! And wait till you see all the inspiration we have in store for you!!

This weeks challenge was to use the colors Red, White and Blue!! And to use button and the Swiss Dots embossing folder!!

Make sure you link your card over at the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog so we can see your fabulous creation!!





12 comments:

  1. Jackie, this is totally awesome!! Love your combination and that "string" of buttons and stars!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stoping by my blog Jackie... I love all the detail on your card...it is beautiful, and I liek how you cut those embossed stars... HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fun! I love the curly wire and those wonderful buttons; it makes me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie Your card is `fabulous` I love how you used your folder!!!
    Glad you got your WM sorted....
    Have a lovely Day :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!..what a cool looking invite!!!Love the layering and how you did you title!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jackie, I love your card...I want to come to this BBQ for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your BBQ card and the fun way you have all the embellies displayed!! Gorgeous!!

    Hugs,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. jackie! this is a fun crisp looking card that shows off your wonderful attention to detail! so glad we are sharing time together on the DT..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card Jackie! So happy you've joined us at Cuttlebug Challenge.
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card! The buttons and stars work great together!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card! Love the buttons and stars... that folder is a must have! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin