Thursday, May 21, 2009

Popsicles & Bugs

lol...kind of an interesting combination!!
But in this case I'm refering to two challenges that I combined for this card!!

First, I must say...Paper Popsicles has a new card connoisseur!! So, head on over to their blog and see who it is!! She is going to start doing a card challenge every week...and you know how much I *heart* card challenges!!! Go check it out!!

So...for this card I used the sketch over on the Paper Popsicles Blog and the challenge over at Cuttlebug Challenges!! I don't have the butterfly die...yet, so I used this butterfly from Crate Paper and then embossed it!!





Thanks for looking!!
I'll be on vacation as of tomorrow so I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I'll see you on Tuesday!! Don't forget to check out my bow tutorial below!!

6 comments:

  1. OMW! Utterly stunning!!! Love love love this cad hun it's amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Jackie!! Love it all!! So very beautiful and I love the color scheme! Thanks for playing along this week!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, love the muted colours and the awesome butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a gorgeous card, luv that big bow.
    Maggie
    Http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin