Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Time for a RE-VAMP!!!

Okay...it totally needed to be done!!
I've been messying around with the layout/colors on my blog for weeks now, but haven't been able to find the "right" one!! That was until this morning...when my very dear friend Joan told me about this amazing website called House Of 3!! There are lots of beautiful headers and backgrounds that you can purchase!!

I'd love to hear what you think of the "new look"!!
Critique me please!!! I want to know "exactly" what you think!!!


10 comments:

  1. I love it! I really like how the text scrolls over the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course it`s `gorgeous` Jackie..I am a massive fan of the very wonderful..Rhonna...House of 3 is fab...:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course it`s `gorgeous` Jackie..I am a massive fan of the very wonderful..Rhonna...House of 3 is fab...:)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looove it Jackie! The only thing that would make it better is if it were pink hehe. The blue would be my 2nd choice though :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's FABULOUS Jackie, love it!! And isn't the House of 3 stuff ROCKIN'?!?! Can't decide which one I want, need to go back and look at them again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the new look is wonderful Jackie! you picked a beautiful color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely LOVE IT!!!! The color is amazing! I really think I should be getting some kind of commission from all these sales!!!!LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jackie it is gorgeous!! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin