Sunday, August 31, 2008

A Couple Awards...

I was awarded this week with a couple awards and am just now being able to get to them....oops!! Here goes:

This first one was given to me by my friend Lynda!

The rules for the "Blogging Friends Forever" award are:* Only five people allowed* Four have to be dedicated followers of your blog* One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog or lives in another part of the world.* You must link back to whoever gave you the award.* The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
1. Nevis
2. Alecia
3. Ching
4. Trudi
5. Pamela


And the second one was given to me by Eddita...she's such a sweetheart!!

Here are the rules:

1. Pick 7 of your favorite blogs (that's hard there are tons!)
2. Winners can put the logo on their blog.
3. Link the person who gave your award to your blog.
4. Name the 7 that you are giving the award to with their links.
5. Leave a message on their blogs so that they know they've won!
Here's my picks (in no particular order):

1. Lynda
2. Tanya
3. Stacey
4. Melita
5. Ching
6. Elisha
7. Krista

4 comments:

  1. lol...omg Jackie!! Thank you again for another honor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is WAY cool, thanks so much girl!! Will have to put this on my TO BLOG list!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thanks Jackie for the award - and your kind words you are such a sweetie : ) I'm so thrilled to be designing with you for Sketches - congrats on the Design Team Co-ordinator position!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin