Friday, June 27, 2008

Three Things Challenge

Over at
Paper Popsicles one of the ladies started a really fun challenge...you are given a partner and they give you three items that you have to scrap a layout with!! Some of the ladies got a little wild...it was such a blast!!! You can take a peek at them here!!
So I was challenged to use:

1. Staples (you can see them in the top-right-hand corner and on the flower stems)
2. Flowers (my favorite!!)
3. Patterned ribbon (flower stems)

This layout is pretty simple, but I just loved the way it turned out!!
Thanks for looking!!

**I apologize for the picture of the layout...the lighting was NOT cooperating!!

2 comments:

  1. oooo fab pics of you too Jackie ! great layout for the challenge ! love your flowers as always !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin