Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Super Fun Scrappy Day!!

Well I am getting more and more excited everyday for NSD!!! Today I was feeling very inspired and decided to scrap all the sketch challenges I paticipate in!! But first, here is a layout I did for Paper Popsicles!! Today's challenge was to scraplift a layout from someone in the gallery! I decided to scrap Joan (aka Joaniebolonie)! Make sure you go check out all the fun!!


Okay...this first card is from CPS# 62



This one is from Triple The Sketch#4. I just love the "Love, Elsie" line!!! :)



And last, but not least is from Sketch This #48. I used the DCWV Pet Stack!

14 comments:

  1. these card are oh so inspiring, they're down-right gorgeous Jackie, wow!

    hugs & love!
    danni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie you did a FABULOUS job on these sketches! Wow, they are all so gorgeous and fun! great job :)renee lamb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, girl! you are on a roll!!! I love all your projects. You are one talented scrapper!

    I really like what you did with the Triple the Sketch sketch. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wonderful Scraplift of Joan's layout!! and I love your cards!!! wonderfully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all those cute projects!! Great job with the CPS sketch...thanks for playing this week!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your creations are awesome! You've got me inpired! I love what you did with TTS #4. I adore Love, Elsie:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous & fun creations all !

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are really great cards!! bright, cool, fun, perfect! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such CUTE cards!! Awesome stuff here!!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  10. your work is so cute! hope you keep playing at the cps blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, they are all so gorgeous. I just love the buttons on your CPS card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! You've done lots of sketches. And all of them are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Your designs are amazing to me...

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so super talented girl!!!! I love it all:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin