Monday, October 21, 2013

FCCB Home Decor #183

Good morning fellow crafters!!  I hope you've had a great weekend!!  I spent mine at SimpLee Memories Hobby Retreat House with Ginger from My Sister's Scrapper!!!  It was amazing!!  She taught an amazing Christmas mini album there!!  Make sure you check out the retreat house...it was heaven out there!! 

So today's challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge was to create a Home Décor project.  So this is what I came up with!!  I used the Tags Bags Boxes & More, and Mother's Day Bouquet cartridges.  Wrapped some spooky spider web around the bottles, added some spiders, and of course glitter and VOILA!!  A fun spooky Halloween Bottle!!

4 comments:

  1. Such cool red bottles-you decorated them perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spooky jars Jackie, I love the little extras you added like the cobweb and spider!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog post is excellent probably because of how well the subject was developped. I like some of the comments too though I would prefer we all stay on the suject in order add value to the subject!
    meal plan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin