Saturday, October 12, 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness!!!

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month!!  Make sure you do your self exams and make your appointment for a mammogram!!  I've had a couple friends who I'm happy to say are breast cancer survivors...unfortunately not everyone is so lucky.  So please make sure you have your exams done!!

This card was created for the challenge over at CardzTV...#37 Breast Cancer Awareness.  If you haven't checked out Mary's blog you need to head on over!!  She is absolutely amazing and the stamps (CHECK THEM HERE) she designs are as well!!  You will find a ton of inspiration on her blog, I always do!  !



I created the boot using the witches boot image on the Happy Hauntings Cartridge (you can see my Halloween card here).  I just snipped the curly toe part off so make a Victorian boot.  Same with my Halloween card, I ran the pink and white cardstock in my Cuttlebug to give it some dimension.  A little faux stitching around the ovals edges and voila! a great card to send to a girlfriend!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

3 comments:

  1. What a great and fun card ! I love that fancy boot ! It came out beautiful ! TFS !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this is a fabulous card! thanks so much for joining CARDZ TV go-to-galz "Breast Cancer Awareness" challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin