Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A Change and LuLu

Okay...I'm sure some of you are wondering what is going on with my blog!!! I've been really busy last night and this morning changing things out....and of course, once I got it changed I didn't like it, so I changed it again, and again......!! But I've finally found a layout that I'm happy with!!

Here's a layout I made for the November Sketch Contest over at
Paper Popsicles!! Make sure you check it out...the sketch is amazing!!



And for those of you who are wondering...that is my new baby girl!! She is such a little spunky ball of fire!!

5 comments:

  1. love the layout. The changes are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute layout- and the fur baby is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your puppy is sooo adorable! Love how you worked the sketch! Amazing work as always! Great revamp of your blog..it is VERY easy and enjoyable to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is soooo cute...great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin