Monday, October 20, 2008

Card-a-licious 2

Well everyone, it's Monday again!!!
And actually I'm ready for a fresh new week to start!!
I have to give out a shout to my oldest son who is turning 6 today!!!
"Happy Birthday Baby!!!!!"
Mommy loves you soooooo much!!!!


Happy Birthday


And the new challenge over at Card-a-licious is up!! You'll just love it along with all the gorgeous cards from the DT!!! Lot and lots of inspiration over there!! I hope you play along with us...make sure you link us your card so we all can see!!!


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jackie and congratulations too for winning the challenge over at Caardvarks this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. `Happy B`day` to your 6 Year old!!!
    Your card is `beautiful` and `Well Done` on your win at 2S4y....Yaaah :)~X~

    ReplyDelete
  3. great use of the LYB papers here Jackie ! wow ! great wins too recently ! congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the sparkles and stitches! :) By the way, congrats on your win last week at 2S4Y!

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. The butterfly is so sawheet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous card for this week's challenge, Jackie! I really like the layered tags you used, and that butterfly is simply scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. que preciosas tus cards!feliz cumpleaños!!muy lindo tu blog me encantan tus cards!!saludos desde méxico!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and happy bday to your baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping at my blog!!
I always enjoy reading the comments you leave!!

HUGS,
Jackie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin